TEXAS INSTRUMENTS BAII PROFESSIONAL
A sophisticated handheld for financial professionals that includes an improved display, a new metallic design and case.
Approved for use during the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Exams
Includes several features not available on the BA II PLUS including:
- Duration (Macaulay)
- Modified IRR
- Pay Back
- Discounted Payback
- P Y-C Y from 12 to 1
Other financial features include:
- Solves time-value-of-money calculations such as annuities, mortgages, leases,savings and more.
- Generates amortization schedules.
- Performs cash-flow analysis for up to 32 uneven cash flows with up to 4-digit frequencies; computes NPV.
- One or two variable statistics with 4 regressions options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power.
- 4 different methods for calculating depreciation, remaining book value and remaining depreciable value.
- Computes: break-even calculations, interest conversions, delta % and profit and loss.