● CAS (Computer Algebra System) enables manipulation of mathematical expressions and functions. Includes symbolic Algebra, Symbolic Calculus, Symbolic Linear Differential Equations, Symbolic Equation Solver, Symbolic Units of Measure and Constants.
● Dynamically-linked representations can be presented side by side and share data between them in multiple layout combinations and formats in the following applications:
● Algebraic representation = Calculator, Graphs, Geometry and Notes
● Numerical representation = Lists & Spreadsheet
● Statistical representation = Calculator, Lists & Spreadsheets, Data & Statistics and Vernier DataQuest™
● Written representation = Notes
● Graphical and geometric representation = Graphs, Geometry and Vernier DataQuest™
● Users can experience the same interface (menus, icons and navigation) on the TI-Nspire™ CX CAS handheld device and TI-Nspire™ CAS software, enabling integration with existing classroom ICT infrastructure, offering a whole-class teaching and personalised learning solution.
● Ideal for all mathematical topics, data logging, statistics, fi nancial capability and more
● Create, edit, save and share work in documents within a familiar folder structure.
● Import images/pictures from online sources or from your own digital archive.
● 3D Graphing View plots surfaces which can be defi ned as z = f (x, y).
● Supports data logging for collection and analysis of real-life data and science experiments using the new Vernier DataQuest™ application.
● USB port supports TI-Nspire™ handheld to handheld communication and fl exibility to connect to a computer
● Memory: 99.7MB (free memory), 115.2MB (total memory)
● High resolution 240 x 320 pixels display with split screen capability (4 views). TI-Nspire™ Computer Software has the same functionalities as the TI-Nspire™ CX handheld device. enabling creation, editing and sharing of resources
● Teachers can use the computer software to create documents and questions for learners using TI-Nspire handheld devices or computers.
● Learners can share their work on the school‘s VLE and with the teacher for assessment. System Requirements:
● Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6, PowerPC, G4 or G5
● Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems
● Processor: 1.2GHz ● Memory: 1GB RAM (512MB RAM for Mac)
● Free space: 1GB (300MB for Mac)