TI-NSPIRE™ CX The new TI-Nspire™ CX handheld device and companion software are designed to generate opportunities for classroom exploration and to promote greater understanding of core concepts in the mathematics and science classroom. In addition to the advantages brought by TI-Nspire‘s clear, menu-driven document structure, the CX handheld device is enhanced by a backlit colour screen with the ability to import images and overlay graphs and other elements, bringing concepts to life. The device also includes a rechargeable battery.
● Different representations can share dynamically-linked data using the TI-Nspire™ applications: Calculator, Graphs, Geometry, Lists & Spreadsheet, Data & Statistics, Notes and Vernier DataQuest™ (NEW)
● Users can experience the same interface on the TI-Nspire™ CX handheld device and in the TI-Nspire™ software, enabling integration with existing classroom ICT infrastructure to offer whole class teaching and personalised learning opportunities.
● Import images/pictures from online sources or from your own digital archive.
● 3D Graphing View plots surfaces which can be defined as z = f (x, y).
● Create, edit, save and share work in documents within a familiar folder structure.
● Vernier DataQuest supports data logging for collection and analysis of real-life data.
● Ideal for all mathematical topics, data logging, statistics and more.
● USB port supports handheld to handheld communication and connection to a computer or other presentation technology.
● Memory: Free memory: 99.7MB. Total memory: 115.2MB
● High resolution display: 240 x 320 pixels on a high-contrast display, including split screen capability (4 views).